Hello and welcome to the Uncensored Case Files of Bethany Hunter! Some of you might know me from DeviantArt where I publish the adventures (and misadventures) of Bethany Hunter and Nocturne. For those of you who don't know me, I write short detective stories and heroine adventures which often involve steamy encounters with other heroes and bad girls. The nature of this blog is to pursue some more naughty and steamy encounters than what I have done before in my other page. The Uncensored Case Files works as a compilation of stories and images that are of more sexually expressive nature. Additionally, it will also feature content not necessarily canon to the overall story of Bethany Hunter, allowing me to pursue other creative ventures. This blog won't only feature my work, however. As a matter of fact, to kick off the inauguration of the blog I have launched a contest on DeviantArt with the uncensored theme. Soon, we will see many artists bringing their own fun entries into ...
A blog dedicated to the sexier adventures of Detective Bethany Hunter. These are the case files with all the juicy details of her latest adventures.



Comments
Post a Comment